Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thyroid and Oral Cancer Screening/Examinations

What a glorious Sunday, it may not be hot like last weekend but atleast we have great sunshine! I have spent the first part of the afternoon at the park with my family, I think my kids could spend the whole day their. Our arms are quite sore from all the pushing on the swing, who would've thought pushing a swing could be so much work!

This article was in my inbox when I came home today, thought I would share it with you.
Thyroid Cancer Diagnoses Increasing
Thankfully this cancer can be detected early on. We typically will check your thyroid during a dental hygiene appointment and oral cancer examination, this includes checking all of your head and neck as well as your thyroid gland.

I have been updating my website, feel free to check it out at http://www.drnathanhaas.com/

Have a great day!
Nathan

1 comment:

Unknown said...

15752Thank's Dr.Nathan Haas It’s in reality a nice and a lot of helpful information here.I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

Visiting our Dental Implants in China is the best way to have a good Dental health.