Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Breathing through your mouth and health problems.

Last night I peaked into my son's room after I returned from work, he was sound asleep but it didn't sound like it, he was breathing so noisely through his mouth that it sounded like his was speaking/snoring. I have not noticed this before so I am hoping it is just because his nose is blocked slightly due to a cold he may be coming down with, thus the mouth breathing.

The funny thing, I sat down to read some articles on Medical News Today online and this article came up
Mouth Breathing and it reminded me of Ethan's noisey breathing last night. I think I will check up on him for the next few weeks and if it continues will have him see our pediatrician. Mouth breathing can have some far reaching complications!

I hope your Wednesday is going as great as mine, I am spending it with my kids!

Nathan

2 comments:

Jeff Roble said...

Snoring at early age is really a bad habit. It should be treated immediately.

Distance Sensor

Dentists in Kitchener said...

Teeth whitening dentist is one professional who is becoming to be indispensable in this present times since getting stained teeth is not only due to aging but is also caused by smoking, drinking tea, coffee or soda.. For effective teeth whitening you must only go to a competent cosmetic dentist.. To recognize one, you can ask for some referrals from your acquaintances, you can surf the internet and look for a list of proficient dentists. Then go for an initial visit so you can assess their professionalism and whether you can be comfortable while undergoing treatments.