Saturday, January 16, 2010

A much needed Saturday!

Have you ever found that after the holidays you are wiped out? This second week back after the Christmas holidays just seems to be so EXHAUSTING! I think this year more than ever because we are building the new office and such, but I didn't realize how much more so than before.

Today being Saturday I am planning a full day of relaxing activities, ie. change Ella's carseat to a booster seat (yes,she has reached 40pds!), removing holiday lights from the house and playing with the kids. I wish today involved sleeping in, but with my children both 4 and under, waking up at 7:30am is the norm. Hey, maybe I will go to bed early tonight, like before 11pm and hopefully I will catch up on some much needed zzzz's.

So off I go for my 'relaxed' Saturday, I hope yours is great!

Have a good one!
Nathan

No comments: