Sunday, January 31, 2010

I am very happy that Bill Gates foundation is getting so involved in funding for vaccines in the world's poorest countries. 10 million dollars is a lot of money and will go a long way towards preventing disease and keeping children healthy. What a great cause!

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/20100129/gates_vaccine_100129/20100129?hub+health

Today being a lazy Sunday, myself and the kids are going to the movies. They have tried talking me into seeing Alvin and the Chipmunks for the second time, but I think we have a consensus we will go and see The Princess and the Frog. I hope it is a good one!

By the way, Ethan is not longer wearing diapers! He took him all of one week to get the hang of it, now he is asking for no diapers at night which I personally think is pushing it a bit. I mean, he is in bed for 12+ hours at night, he is still in a crib and I am not so sure how a bathroom run every 1-2 hours all night would work for both myself, my wife and Ethan. We would be pooped in the morning, so I have told him for now we will keep diapers at night for "just in case" until he is a little older and out of his crib (he loves his crib and does not want to sleep in a bed like his 'big' sister). Let's hope today at the movies with all the drinks and popcorn goes okay diaperless ;)

Have a great Sunday!
Nathan

No comments: