Monday, August 4, 2008

My little monkey is home and I am whitening my teeth!

So Ella came home on Saturday and it has been busy! Of course, Sarah, Ethan and I are extremely happy , life has not been the same, it has felt like something was missing in our house and of course, it was our spirited almost 3 year old, Ella. With Ella's return the house is much LOUDER, you don't realize how noisey a house can be until you have a one year old and an almost 3 year old in a small area. These last three weeks have been semi-peaceful with just one child, it's like Ella adds a whole other dimension to loud and for a good reason, she likes to talk. I am feeling she is getting to that stage where every question that comes out of her mouth begins with "Why." So I am working on good answers... :)

Tonight I have begun whitening my teeth in preparation for the removal of my central crowns. They have served me well, I am not telling any of you how old they are, but it is time for replacement because of all the new, amazing aesthetic dental materials out there. My crowns which will be removed and replaced in the near future are PFM's (porcelain fused to metal), which is fantastic and very stable, but I am looking forward to having a metal free smile with Procera crowns which are all porcelain with no metal underneath. Now I just have to make sure to whiten each night for 7 days, thank god I have my wife to remind me.

I am heading out now to relax with my wife, watch some tv and forget that tomorrow is my birthday.

No comments: