Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day at the dentist's house

First off, Happy Mother's Day!!! I hope that all of you Toronto mothers have an amazing mother's day!

Our mother's day started with sugar-lot's of sweets for my wife and the mother to my children. Yes, we are a dental home, I am a dentist and my wife a dental hygienist, but on special days like today we do not discriminate against chocolate...and lots of it!

My wife loves Ferrero Rocher chocolates and we woke her up with a bunch which she proceeded to eat and so did my kids. Of course we brushed after these sweet indulgences but all morning my kids have been BEGGING for more chocolates. We ate our eggs and fruit for breakfast so they should be quite full but they are desparate for the chocolates, enough that I have had to hide them in a cupboard-up high!  Let's just say my kids do not get treats all the time and when a day starts off like it did today-it is their lucky day!

Just a reminder for many of you about our Oral Cancer Screening Program open to all GTA residents on May 29, 2010 from 9am-2pm call Sarah at (416)636-4227 to make you free appointments.

As well, our next Child and Toddler Day at the Dentist Program is on June 19, 2010 from 9am-2pm call Stonebrook Dental at (416)636-4227

Have a great mother's day!
Nathan

1 comment:

Family dentistry in Toronto said...

That's a great way to give reminder to every individual to take care of their dental issues. Our dentist also offer quality dentistry treatment to kids by getting them comfortable. Thanks for sharing such a nice post to get dental issues away.